Sunday, March 25, 2012

"Darkness Shall Fall" by Alister E. McGrath

***
It's been two months since the volcano erupted, releasing a strange, evil power from deep within the earth, and Peter, Julia, and Louisa find themselves trapped alongside the people of Aedyn. Worse, neither Peter nor Julia knows how to lead the people home, and Louisa's plan for freedom results only in anxiety. As the power surrounding the Shadow grows, a stranger arrives claiming to be a messenger of the Lord of Hosts. Peras promises to get everyone to safety, but his presence leaves the siblings wondering whom to really trust. In this dramatic conclusion to the Aedyn Chronicles trilogy, Peter, Julia, and Louisa must decide whether to fight for what they know to be true, even when the fight seems hopeless. Can Peter and Julia lead the revolution, and will Louisa find the courage to face her own destiny?

I thought this book was well written and I really enjoyed it. I didnt like volcanos before and I really dont like them now!!!!I would like to read more from this author. Not extremely easy to follow, since I do read alot of young adult, but I kept up and really enjoyed it...A different story line and I am definately going to let my Mother in Law borrow!!!!
Thank you to Goodreads Giveaways for the book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment