Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ooops

    Updates, so I've finished a lot of books this past week, I'm late on reviews, so by this evening there should be several. I mean several, several....like holy reading crazy chick.....yep....thattttts me.
   Soul screamers reading challenge will begin this comming weekend if not before. I must hit up bookstore, and once I start..... I am going to attempt all of them in a week... If I read all the sookie stackhouses(one a day) yeeeeep, I can do it with the soul screamers...
    If you are awaiting a review, as a warning, I have suddenly recieved a stack of books, it gets bigger every day.  Be patient and I will get to them. Keep up to date on exactly what I'm reading on goodreads. NOTE: if I cannot get past the first chapter of a book, its not going to get a good review. I won't be too mean, but come on.....okay, hot bubbling bath awaits me and so does a large vanilla coffee....Until later peeps..........
Xoxxooxo
~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment